Sunday, November 2, 2014

11/2/14

Quite a switch in the weather today! I was wearing layers to keep warm... Yes, I said it... To stay warm. I had on a short sleeve shirt, arm warmers, then a long sleeve shirt, and my legs were fully covered. I can't believe this is Florida.
I ran 6.81 miles to meet up with Jeff & Alex for breakfast. They then drove me to a new spot to run 6.63 more miles.
TOTAL: 13.44 miles in 2 hours and 37 minutes. Feeling very good today... Must be the cooler weather. I must admit, I struggled at the beginning with my mouth being dry. Thankfully, I brought along water for just that reason. I certainly didn't need it for rehydration, as I drank around 40-50 ounces to prepare for my factoring prior to the run, which unfortunately took me 3 sticks today, despite all the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment